Arima’s Privacy Principles
Arima is committed to user privacy in our products and services.
To this end, Arima supports the following principles:
· Know when a website is collecting personal information
If personally identifiable information is collected, we believe the user has the right to:
· Know what personal information is collected, and the purpose of collection
· Receive explicit notification before any personal information is collected
· Expect that personal information will not be provided to any third party without the user's permission
· Expect reasonable steps to be taken to protect personal information from unauthorized use
· Review the accuracy of personal information and update it
Government and Private Actions
We believe a market environment, supported by good consumer information and industry self-regulation, provides the most efficient way to support user privacy needs.
If laws and regulations are created, we believe they should support innovation and a technology-neutral framework to maximize the choices available to users, product suppliers and service providers. Arima will comply with all applicable laws where we conduct business.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your device by websites that you visit. Cookies are widely used in order to make websites work, fulfill your preferences, and to provide information to the owners of websites.