Arima’s Privacy Principles
Arima is committed to user privacy in our products and services.
To this end, Arima supports the following principles:
· Know when a website is collecting personal information
If personally identifiable information is collected, we believe the user has the right to:
· Know what personal information is collected, and the purpose of collection
· Receive explicit notification before any personal information is collected
· Expect that personal information will not be provided to any third party without the user's permission
· Expect reasonable steps to be taken to protect personal information from unauthorized use
· Review the accuracy of personal information and update it
Government and Private Actions
We believe a market environment, supported by good consumer information and industry self-regulation, provides the most efficient way to support user privacy needs.
If laws and regulations are created, we believe they should support innovation and a technology-neutral framework to maximize the choices available to users, product suppliers and service providers. Arima will comply with all applicable laws where we conduct business.